Monday, August 4, 2008

Stuff I Like...

If you are one of my clients, or are planning to session with me, here is a list of things I like, one or more of which you may bring me to brighten my day (and hence, your session).

Dark Chocolate- 65% cocoa or more. Lindt, Chocolove- well, basically any brands other than Hershey or Cadbury. Any European chocolate excites me as well. I don't like fruit, although I do love nuts, especially Hazelnuts.

Poland Spring Sparkling Water- raspberry lime or mandarin orange flavors.

Coffee- a good cup of coffee from a coffee shop, not from the diner across the street. It doesn't have to be fancy, but in order for me to be happy, it should be fresh and light, with no sugar.

Stockings- I don't like expensive brands. I know I'm supposed to tell you to bring me stuff from Agent Provocateur, but I don't care. If you can feel the difference between some L'eggs and a pair of $75 stockings from there, then I guess you get a big round of applause. I once had a stocking "connoisseur" ask me what (fantastic!) brand of stocking I wore- he was surprised to find that they cost $5.95. So, why waste the cash? They're just going to rip anyway. I take Queen-sized, as I am 5'11'' barefoot.

If this list is not enough and you want to get me something that will make me jump up and down, email to see what I am eyeing this week.


xoxo.

No comments: