Thursday, October 23, 2008

I NEED A RIDE TO PROVIDENCE ON NOV. 2ND...

SO HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO SERVE ME, AND PROVE YOU ARE A GOOD BOY!!

WHAT TO EXPECT:


I am filming again with Mistress Cheyenne, so need to get there comfortably and on time- meaning, I might need to nap in the car, undisturbed.

I need to get there preferably around 9 or 10 am. It is a 3 and a half hour ride from NYC to Providence, so we will have to leave around 6am.

Refreshments will be provided (in the form of a "lavish seafood feast"- her words), you are welcome to watch the shoot (as long as you keep out of the way), and there will be other submissive men there with whom you may socialize/commiserate with.

All identities and deeds are kept strictly confidential and private.

We should be leaving Providence around 5pm, so home at 9 or so.


Email me: mistressveronica13@yahoo.com if you are interested.

The decision hopefully will be made by but there is a possibility I will wait until Wednesday for plans to be final.


xoxo.

No comments: