Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some things that are always funny, no matter how many times I see or hear them...

Note that "Crystal Shit", is the Doors coverband that they are going to go see... I know they made a proper music video to the song, if anyone can find it, please email it or post it here!








It's funnier when you know that Denis Leary did his smoking bit a few years afterward. Recognize the phrase, "Whining fucking maggots?" Um, yeah.



Clearly, I am regressing into adolescence with this one, but if you've never laughed at this... I just don't know what to say to you.




This is just ridiculous...



If anyone knows the name of the sketch where Graham Chapman wears a Senorita dress while riding a tricycle, then blows into a paper bag and smashes it, please tell me!! I think when he does that, confetti comes raining down. It's called Spanish Game Show or something.



xoxo.

No comments: