Monday, July 13, 2009

Blogging is sooo 2008...

In an experiment to test my own self-absorption, I am re-opening my Twitter account. You may join the zany, whacky, and pseudo-intellectual fun, by going here:

My Twitter, Bitchez!


Since I know my last post probably befuddled and/or disgusted some people (who don't understand the gloriousness of chubby queens performing in front of a mirror), here is something that I saw last night that made me have to excuse myself. Enjoy!


Watch It Here



xoxo.

2 comments:

hotspur18 said...

Wow! Thanks for that. I've long been a fan of Mary Louise Parker and saw some of Weeds but stopped watching it. I loved her disheveled reaction afterwards; trying to process what had just happened and the fact she’d clearly enjoyed it. And, of course, the sight of her checking out her own ass and the marks on it is something with which I’m familiar. Thanks again!

Mistress Veronica NYC said...

It's great, right? I think part of the reason why I like it so much is because it's so unexpected. Also, it seems like she is kind of trying to get away, but he just keeps holding her down. Phew!