Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fascinating Interview...

This is from a website called "Fetish Flame", which is a collection of podcast interviews that explore BDSM. This interview is particularly interesting, I think, because they sit down with Diaper Dan, who is a diaper fetishist (natch). Dan is quite open and articulate about diaper loving and predicaments of incontinence, and also explains the difference between his fetish and someone who considers him/herself an adult baby. It's about 40 minutes long, but don't let that deter you. It is incredibly engaging, very funny, and it will challenge any preconceived notions you may have previously had about this genre of BDSM.

He also makes an interesting point about the experiencial difference between a fetish, and how that may be a source of arousal, and how that relates (or doesn't) to wanting actual "normal" sex.

Click below:

Fetish Flame


xoxo.

2 comments:

Preston said...

Ms. V nice tip. The diaper thing normally turns me off, but the concept of distress is another matter entirely. ;-)

Hey, take a peek at my blog...I'm feeling neglected! Woe is me! :D

Mistress Veronica NYC said...

I peek over once in awhile, even if I don't always comment.

It always confounds me how close-minded kinky people are toward that which they don't understand (present company excluded). I think that it's important for all of us to remain as open and curious as possible.