Thursday, February 7, 2013

Some kind words from my dear sub Frankie...

This was to be posted on Max Fisch, but I thought I would put it here as well.  It is very sweet, and makes me so happy to have subs like him in my life.


A Dream Come True

I've been playing in the scene on and off for around 30 years now. I've sessioned with about a dozen or so pro-doms over the years. Most of my experiences with them  were quite good, though none could compare to my inner fantasies, which I guess is impossible, but Miss Veronica comes very close.

I first met Miss Veronica on "Black Friday" of 2011, you know, the night after Thanksgiving when we were all supposed to go shopping. If I remember correctly, I met her at a downtown coffee shop at 8:30.

When we first met, I was taken aback by her beauty. Not a trashy beauty, but a sophisticated beauty, a real lady. After a brief introduction, we walked a few blocks to her dungeon where we really got to know each other. She was very friendly, and very easy to talk to. She is very bright too. I could see that in her eyes, very beautiful "electric brown" eyes, I might add, they almost glow. If you take a look at her gallery, you can see, she is quite beautiful. The one photo in particular that piqued my interest was the one of her sitting at a desk with her lovely feet up, holding a cane in her hands, but when you see her in person, you'll be blown away, at least I was. Mere photos can not do her justice.

When it came time to play, Miss Veronica exceeded my expectations like no one ever has. Unlike most pros, she is not afraid to hurt you, that is, if that is what you want, and the best part is, she loves it. I can't tell you how turned on I get. She is an expert with various whips, canes, paddles, and other WADs (weapons of ass destruction). I see her once a month now, and each time we play is different and exciting. Each time she turns up the heat a little more. Now, after almost a year, we are doing needles, and some pretty heavy electrics. Things I never thought I could get into, but when she does it, it's wonderful. I think this is because I know she is enjoying her self, and that really turns me on. I will take just about anything for her, and I think you will to.

Don't get me wrong. Miss Veronica is not a mean person, in fact, she is very loving and kind. If you are a novice, or if you can't have marks, or you are not into so much pain, don't worry, she will not go beyond your limits unless you want her to. She may expand your limits a little over time, but that's what it's all about. Isn't it?

I could extoll the wonders of Miss Veronica for pages, but you owe it to yourself to find out first hand. She is simply the best!

Frank

No comments: