Monday, August 25, 2008

Randomness...

I am done with parties. Again, I went to a party last night, and wondered why I was there. All the male doms think you want to fuck them, and walk around like peacocks, thinking they are the awesomest players in the world. Ugh. I just hate seeing women let these dickbags hit them. It's just like- you're gonna let THAT dude touch you? The blatant unabashed exhibitionism (whether you know what you're doing or not), slave girls doing their "oooh! ahhh!" writhing against a cross as some dude with a mullet rubs her bottom and tells her she can take more (it wasn't even a normal mullet, it was the kind where the whole sides of the head are shaved, except for the top, which is really long. I don't know what that's called, but it's a bad look, and if you don't think so, I suggest trying to find your way out of 1992). Oh! And everyone in their goth uniforms. A dom actually came up to me and said he wanted to see me in latex next time. I was like, fuck you, buddy! There ain't gonna be a next time- and that's your loss. This coming from someone who dresses up like a gladiator on the weekends and pretends to sword fight. I'm sorry, I didn't know there was a dress code for watching fat, badly dressed people who would otherwise be at home playing World of Warcraft hit each other. I really have nothing against fat people. That was mean. But I do have something against people who think they're vampires. Or werewolves. I don't know which one is worse. I'm sorry, but if you're over 40 and you have a custom-made pair of porcelain vampire teeth in your mouth and wear top hats with no shirt on, it might be time to start thinking therapy is an option. Or that you suck. Either one will suffice.

These people are not even the worst part, if you think about it. You also have the people who are there for "promotional purposes". Ex: this one tiny dude brought a bunch of really tall women who obviously were models or strippers to take pictures of them for his website or for his own jack-off material, who knows. They all walked around with their shitty floggers that they bought at Fantasy World, and let all the men watch as they pinched each other's nipples. Then there are people who supposedly are dommes, but show up to make connections- which I really can't lambast too much- but sometimes it is obvious that they are not interested in the scene at all, and walk around glad-handing people until they get tired and go home to their vanilla life.

There are maybe a handful of people who I'm glad to see, who I think could actually teach me something at these parties. Also, my friends seem to enjoy going (I'm not sure why). That alone should be worth it, but now I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth the hassle. I get all dolled up, spend a hundred dollars on I don't know what, and then come home more than a little dissatisfied or, like this time, pissed off. And I'm not even menstruating!

I guess I'm just tired of everyone reveling in being so damned cliched.

No comments: