Thursday, August 23, 2012

Best Conversation Part Two.


Like a bad joke that you never get tired of, here is yet another installment of what I'm going to call, "Thursdays with Mordi".


Enjoy:




mordi:  Hey daddy

What's goin on?

Out in da catskills now



 Sent at 11:16 PM on Thursday



 

mordi:  Its no more miss its master lol



 Sent at 11:18 PM on Thursday




me:  oh you are just looking to get horny now, aren't you?

do you know that I got my vagina back today?




mordi:  Just discussed u with a friend



Cum of it?




me:  got tired of having that cock. couldn't keep it because was jerking off too much




mordi:  Ure kidding?

Wanted to come over with fay



 

me:  and have her suck my cock??




mordi:  Yes


me:  oh that's too bad



she'd have to settle for rubber

although i guess i could get it re-attached




mordi:  Did u really have one?

Are ure just pulling my leg?



 

me:  hahahaha!

i guess you'll never know.




 mordi:  I think I do:)



 

me:  you are too clever for words!




mordi:  When u told its 14



inches that's when I got suspicious

If u would say 8-9 would of made abit of sense




me:  Why would I lie to you?

Modern science is an awe-inspiring thing.




mordi:  I'm sooo happy now luvya baby




me:  you're da best.




mordi:  Just read recently on



news about da longest cock

Having problems when going through security

An his was just about 14 in




me:  I had a bf who was a bit over 12"




mordi:  So it didn't sound right in 1st place




me:  ive seen people with bigger, though




mordi:  Possible




me:  no, i can get any kind i want!

i look in the catalogue and they gave it to me, but it was too heavy.




 mordi:  No too many 14s around

Don need more then 9




me:  well, you're just not being ambitious enough




mordi:  Maybe thick but not longer

Well I'm realistic



Sent at 11:29 PM on Thursday




mordi:  Anyway nice talkin to u babe luvya gnite<3



 Sent at 11:35 PM on Thursday













No comments: