Saturday, January 2, 2010

Forced Bi Lovers, Listen The Fuck Up...

"Way back when I first started this blog, I wrote an entry about how much I love man on man sex. I promptly erased it later that summer, with the fear that it would incriminate me in some way. I regret that now, because it was one of my most responded-to posts, and opened my eyes to the sheer magnitude of forced bi lovers. I mean, there are loads of you people!! Which is great, because I love man on man sex. I love the ass cleavage, the juiciness, the balls slapping against a nice, ripe ass, god, everything to do with it. Phew. Anyway... I have been reading a lot of posts on various BDSM chat boards about forced bi stuff, so I thought I would express some of my love and frustration with the whole scene.

First, the love: There is nothing better than seeing two men do things to each other under my direction. Especially if they are nicely hung men. It's like playing dolly, only with cock. And more wetness in my panties. See above.

Now, the frustration: Okay, you sitting down? For some reason, perhaps because of the taboo, perhaps because of the anticipation/fear, it is very common for people to puss out. And for all of you have pussed out, I want you to be aware of the time and effort that is put in to making this scene happen, in the hopes that maybe you'll have a better notion of the havoc you wreak when you decide to be a little coward. It's emails, it's phone calls, it's setting aside hours of my time for the session itself. It's coordinating your schedule with someone else who is equally as busy. Hence, you cannot call me on Friday afternoon, and expect that I will have a cock waiting for you on Friday evening. What the fuck kind of shit is that??? Oh, you get an "urge", and then expect me to deliver the goods within a few hours??? Fuck THAT noise, and fuck you too. Oh no, wait. You WON'T get fucked, because you can't plan ahead and fucking control yourself.

That is what is wrong with forced bi lovers. There is little to no control. The urge strikes, and then you must satisfy it. Know what? Go to rentboy.com and imagine that I'm in the room. Imagine that I'm naked! Hell, go hogwild! But don't fucking call me if you're not fucking serious."


Yeah, I wrote that little ditty above a few days ago. I guess I was feeling a bit contentious. I just read it again a few minutes ago, and was like, damn, Veronica, simmer down! But now I feel like it makes a really valid point, and has me wondering whether forced bi fantasies can actually be classified as "submission", or if they are simply a fetish. Perhaps it is more a combination of the two.

The reason I say this is because, although it is common for our kink-urges to strike us strongly and out of the blue, it is so intensely common for forced bi people to punk out, it makes me think that they are not really submissive. Or, it is not bourne out of a desire to be submissive, but more from a desire to be in front of a powerfully dressed female, with a throbbing cock in front of his mouth. Which is all visual, and frankly, a fetish.

However, as I mentioned above, it is a highly taboo act, and one which they are probably really afraid of. Perhaps this fear is fear of actually being homosexual- which their ego for some reason cannot reconcile. The volley of desire vs. self-image is a powerful one, and many men into this type of scene inevitably feel the urge to let me know that "they're NOT GAY". Aha, methinks the lady doth protest too much...

No comments: