Tuesday, July 1, 2008

If people knew what I did alone in my apartment...

Often I catch myself doing things when I'm alone that I would not do in mixed company. Or in any company, for that matter.

Singing at the top of my lungs to Mary J. Blige, white-girl dancing to hip hop and rapping (I imagine I am a "fly girl"), having long, drawn-out conversations with my cats that mostly involve trying to get them to sit on my lap, rocking OUT to Guns N Roses, talking to my plants...

Does anyone else catch themselves humming the ice cream truck ditty? It's like, the most annoying song in the world, but I'll be washing my dishes and start singing it. Perhaps other people don't have quite the industrious ice cream truck drivers that I do, roaming the streets in droves, it seems like.


Hope everyone is well. Please feel free to leave a comment- I haven't had one in a while, so am feeling somewhat like I am talking to myself in my apartment...

No comments: