Thursday, March 26, 2009

Freshly Updated Website...

Yes, it's true. New pictures, new text, new ways to contact me.

Please note that the email I will be obsessively checking is now mistressveronicanyc@gmail.com, not mistressveronica13@yahoo.com. Yahoo is for losers. Gmail is the cool email now, so consider yourself told. Ha, just kidding.

The name of the website is still the same, of course: http://www.mistressveronicanyc.com.

So find a lonely computer in a dark room, and get to business. Because I know that's what you do...


xoxo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are smouldering Ms. Veronica!

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

Very nice.

advochasty said...

Don't be callin' my computer lonely. I got a little sumpthin', sumpthin' goin' on with my computer now. Don't be bad mouthin' my sweet little computer. 'Specially when those hot photos of you are up on the screen.

I got a little sumpthin' sumpthin' goin' on!!

Mistress Veronica NYC said...

Advo-

Sumpthin tell me your computer gets plenty of attention. Give it a nice pet for me.

xoxo.

Anonymous said...

With those new pictures my computer screen gets plenty of action as well...As they say in the online world OMG!!

There was an error in this gadget