Thursday, March 26, 2009

Freshly Updated Website...

Yes, it's true. New pictures, new text, new ways to contact me.

Please note that the email I will be obsessively checking is now mistressveronicanyc@gmail.com, not mistressveronica13@yahoo.com. Yahoo is for losers. Gmail is the cool email now, so consider yourself told. Ha, just kidding.

The name of the website is still the same, of course: http://www.mistressveronicanyc.com.

So find a lonely computer in a dark room, and get to business. Because I know that's what you do...


xoxo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are smouldering Ms. Veronica!

advochasty said...

Don't be callin' my computer lonely. I got a little sumpthin', sumpthin' goin' on with my computer now. Don't be bad mouthin' my sweet little computer. 'Specially when those hot photos of you are up on the screen.

I got a little sumpthin' sumpthin' goin' on!!

Mistress Veronica NYC said...

Advo-

Sumpthin tell me your computer gets plenty of attention. Give it a nice pet for me.

xoxo.

Anonymous said...

With those new pictures my computer screen gets plenty of action as well...As they say in the online world OMG!!